T-blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One word for one architecture

I was not really interested in words but just what shapes it would be or could be, but unfortunately it's true we always rely on words to make sure each ideas have considerable reason.
Words are not just tools to explain as I used to think...they're very important to ensure the logic for an image we can get.

Then I can understand the profesor's saying I must find one word for one architecture, one word which can start the story which would end with a specific image, one word which can lead me to a correct way to think to get a correct image, the answer I've been looking for.

But it's also ok to make up the reason when you can't find any correctness of an image you want to try no matter what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home