T-blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Medical Checkup

I had a medical checkup today for the new students of university,which I haven't had for ages.
Then I got to know that I'm 70cm round the waist, lots thinner than I knew.
Maybe because I hadn't eaten anything before that.
Anyway it finished sooner than I had expected, so I went out to a friend's flat.
He is going to Canada next month and he showed me some books for preparing for that.
Then I realized how far I've been away from using English.
That's why I'm writing now and thinking of writing tomorrow as well.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Tetsuro! Remember me? I'm Anna from Saint Giles (Art and Design course).

    Haha, I totally agree with you - since I left London, my English is not the same... I'm lucky my boss is from Norway, so I practice English at the Company.

    Cheers,
    Anna

    By Blogger The White Rabbit, at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home